Owens Asia Private Limited is located at Redbrick Offices, Wagle Industrial Estate, Thane West, Maharashtra, IndiaJOB DESCRIPTION:
- Confirms information supplied on various types of applications.
- Contacts business or service establishments to obtain information about an individual or a group's standing.
- Identifies information by categorizing, recognizing differences and similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Processes analyses and documents obtained information and prepare reports of findings.
- The strong moral principle of integrity; is the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures.
- First-rate skill set including active listening, writing, reading comprehension, judgment, and decision making.
- Excellent abilities in written and oral expression and comprehension, speech clarity, problem sensitivity, and inductive and deductive reasoning.
- At least one (1) solid year of work experience in a call center or related industry.
- Excellent verbal and written Spanish/English communication and presentation skills.
Hiring Process & Privacy Notice
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication abilities, both oral and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- English and Spanish Language Skills (B2/C1).
Owens collects information from job applicants during the recruitment process.
Owens processes your personal data in a manner consistent with the data protection requirements for your location and the location of the hiring company. Owens may process your data on one or more of the following bases; entering into or the performance of a contract, consent, or legitimate interests. Owens operates in a number of international locations and your application may be processed in any of these locations. International transfer of your personal data between Owens companies is subject to standard EU international contractual clauses, when applicable.
To obtain a job with one of our companies, you may be required to take assessment tests and complete and pass a background screening, including criminal records checks.
Information you will supply may be disclosed to third parties, including agents or vendors of the company you are applying to, law enforcement agencies, state or federal agencies, courts, schools, and employers to handle the recruitment and background screening process. Information may be transmitted to another country other than the country you are located in or applying to, including countries outside the EU with a different level of data protection or inadequate data protection laws as defined by the European Commission.
Recruitment information is generally retained for 6 months unless there is an extended legal mandatory retention period. If you would like us to keep your information for future career opportunities, please indicate your consent below. If you are hired, your information will be retained for longer.
For more information on our privacy practices and your rights, visit the Owens OnLine Privacy Policies page.